Highfield Golf Club is a real gem tucked away in the rolling countryside of North Kildare, yet only 30 minutes drive from the suburbs of West Dublin and just 11 miles from Enfield and the N4. The natural contours of the old Duggan Family Estate, which has been owned by them for over 270 years, provided the perfect blank canvas for this naturally derived Golf Course.
- Tee-off the roof onto our eco-friendly designed Parkland Golf Course
- Unique Canadian Cedarwood Clubhouse
- New 18 hole Foot Golf course
- Affordable Golf & Membership & Golf Lessons
- Luxury 4* LODGE Accommodation as seen on RTE’s Showhouse
- Cosy bar with log fires and function Room. Great Party Venue.
- Floodlit driving range and all weather putting green.
- Tennis courts
- Accessible tourist base for viewing the Heritage, Culture and Gardens of Kildare, Meath, Westmeath, Offaly.
- Visitors and Families always Welcome